60~80 t/h FUEL-OIL & NATURAL GAS BOILER | Valladolid & Olmedo (SPAIN)
This plant consists of 2 water-tube boilers with 2 flue gas passes, with the following components:
- 2 drums.
- 1 air-cooled combustion furnace.
- 1 2-passes superheater.
- 1 convection steam bank.
- 1 economizer.
Each boiler is equipped with 2 burners of our own design, capable of burning several fuels, and with all combustion and boiler control setting elements.
Thanks to their strong design, both boilers can adapt to either the cyclical or fluctuating steam demand efficiently serving the plant electrical and thermal energy needs.
This project included the installation of ancillaries for the water steam system:
- Water feeding tank and degassifier.
- Condensate tanks.
- Piping systems and other systems such as air/gas ducts.
- Silencers, etc.
We carried out the whole natural gas supplying system, as well as the biogas derived from wastewater treatment plants, complete with a high-pressure, 25,000 Nm3/h, regulation and measurement station (ERM) for the boilers and the sugar dryers of the sugar plant.
This represented an integral construction project that also included the installation of:
- Gas and fuel-oil feeding systems, including burners of our own design.
- Steam boiler and ancillaries for the water steam cycle.
- Exhaust lines for valves and silencers.
- Cleaning system through blowers.
- Equipment and ducts for the combustion air system.
- Flue gas stack.
- Refractory and insulation.
- Support structures and access platforms.
- Regulation and control system.
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Technical specification and procurement of all materials and equipment.
- Installation of all equipment and ancillaries.
- Control and regulation elements.
- Commissioning and testing.
- Preparation of the plant technical project.
- Training of the operating personnel.