70 Tn/h OFF-GAS, NATURAL GAS & FUEL - OIL BOILER | Gajano (SPAIN)
This is a water tube boiler with 2 gas passes generating superheated steam in a cogeneration, FW-type plant, consisting of:
- 2 drums.
- 1 cooled combustion furnace.
- 1 2-passages superheater.
- 1 convection steam bank.
- 1 economizer.
The boiler is equipped with 4 burners capable of burning 3 different fuels, all the boiler regulation and control elements, combustion elements (BMS) through ‘fail-safe’ system, as well as modern electronic analysis and smoke surveillance systems.
An integral construction project that also included the installation of:
- Gas and fuel-oil feeding systems.
- The steam boiler and water-steam cycle ancillaries: water preheater, water feeding tank and degassifier, condensate tank and piping systems etc.
- Cleaning system through blowers.
- Equipment and ducts for the combustion air system.
- Flue gas stack.
- Refractory and insulation.
- Support structures and access platforms.
- Regulation and control system.
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Technical specification and procurement of all materials and equipment.
- Installation of all equipment and ancillaries.
- Control and regulation elements.
- Assistance for commissioning and testing.
- Preparation of the plant technical project.
- Training of the operating personnel.